Tuesday, January 4, 2011

,

I had a dream about you. You were in a group of people and they started talking about God. I was eavesdropping.
"I don't believe in God." you said. "I worship Annie."
They started questioning you. "Why?"
Not like they thought it was stupid, they just seemed scared of the idea and confused by it.
"Well, she doesn't believe in God either." you began. "I just think Annie is really cool, brave, funny, graceful...."
I think you were about to say something about my appearence when my subconcious cut you off. My subconcious speaks loudly and in a slightly more adult sounding version of my voice. "THIS IS WHAT I WANT. THIS IS WHAT I WANT FROM A GUY. ITS WHAT I WANT FROM EVERYBODY, ACTUALLY BUT ESPECIALLY HIM."
Then you wern't in the group of people anymore. You were next to me, hands on my waist. Your eyes fluttered open in a kinda childish way. It was fucking adorable. Probably would have seemed gay outside of the dream but I digress.
I giggle. "Hello goddess." you say. I giggle more. You said god before. You would have said god again if I wasn't right next to you, with my boobs and my long hair and my giggling.
I'm teasing you. "So I'm your religeon now."
You have this huge shit-grin on your face. "Yup, so I have to worship you. I guess I can interpret that how I wish."
Your hands have been on my waist throughtout this entire conversation, of course, and now your lips are touching me too. Its fantastic. I noticed you a long time ago and now, finally, you've noticed me. I love the way you write, I love your lips, I love your voice, I lovethewayyoublushalittlerightbeforeyouejaculate.....
I'm pretty, I'm funny, I'm interesting, I'm unboring without being a shallow twat. I love myself but god it helps now that you do too. You're kissing me. I like you a lot and you're pumping fluid into my ego. Its great.

We play tonsil hockey for a bit and then I wake up happy.

No comments: